Anti-Bribery & Corruption
The UK Bribery Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other international regulations have transformed bribery and corruption into key topics of corporate governance. This training reinforces ethical and legal obligations while providing the cornerstone for a company-wide anti-bribery framework.
Delegates will understand the importance of having an anti-bribery policy in the workplace and the types of corrupt practices and issues that may arise. They will understand the need to adhere to relevant laws, regulations and organisational policies, which are designed to mitigate identified risks and prevent deliberate unethical conduct.
- Understand why anti-bribery measures and procedures are essential;
- Understand key parts of relevant law, regulations and organisational policies including UK Bribery Act 2010, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (1977) and other international regulations;
- What constitutes a Bribe; Financial or other advantages; Gifts and hospitality;
- When does it become improper – be able to identify potential bribery risk situations and circumstances;
- Best practice when adhering to the Bribery & Corruption legislation and regulations.