Our Programme covers the laws around money laundering and highlights how they impact upon the work businesses do. It is important that effective anti-money laundering training is provided in order to reduce the risk of a financial crime taking place.
This Programme is designed to help people who work within certain sectors put in place controls to prevent money laundering and financial crime. The AML regulations cover the financial sector, including all businesses where large amounts of illegally obtained cash, property or goods could be bought, sold or exchanged.
- Understand the concept of money laundering
- Understand money laundering schemes and the principles and methods used;
- Understand the law concerning money laundering;
- Understand how financial crime impacts upon the work you carry out in terms of procedures and your responsibilities.
- How to comply with regulations, what is required from you and how to report it.