Equality & Diversity
Understand the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Explore issues relating to discrimination, victimisation, and harassment in the workplace. Build confidence and develop tools to deal with such issues should they arise.
- Understand the legal framework of discrimination law – who is protected and what this means in the workplace;
- To ensure understanding of the business benefits and moral case for embracing equality & diversity in the workplace;
- Explore the challenges of a diverse workforce: how discrimination, harassment, and victimisation occurs and it’s impact;
- To explore the link between stereotypes and prejudice and discrimination;
- To build personal awareness of values, beliefs and biases that affects behaviour;
- Identify the risks of failing to address issues of inequality in the workplace;
- Increase competence of your workforce to promote equality, diversity and inclusion and deal with dignity at work issues that arise.