Mediation & Conflict Resolution
Learn techniques to deal with conflict at work & create a healthy, productive environment.
Understand the importance of promoting constructive rapport. When conflicts do emerge, learn to mediate.
- Use voice, body language, linguistic and listening skills to build rapport;
- Understand the causes of workplace conflict;
- Use strategies and techniques for preventing conflicts from arising;
- Employ strategies, tools and techniques for effectively resolving conflict situations;
- Encourage collaborative problem solving and gaining consensus;
- Deal with ‘difficult’ people in difficult situations.
Who is this programme suitable for?
Any team member.