The Art of Influencing
Bring even the most difficult of people around using compelling influencing techniques.
Gain the skills and confidence to influence decision makers.
- Build credibility and rapport with audiences;
- Prepare beforehand and adopt strategies to state your case convincingly;
- Identify flaws in arguments; anticipate opposition and know how to tackle them;
- Adapt communication styles to suit different situations;
- Deploy listening & questioning techniques to understand others values & build trust;
- Communicate any opposition to views subtly, diplomatically and positively;
- Present sound or weak arguments with persuasive force.
Who is this programme suitable for?
Anyone leading teams including those in a managerial position.