The Art of Persuasion
Learn to make a convincing argument. Can you convince your audience of your arguments, irrespective of your beliefs? Can you persuade even if the evidence is weak?
Learn skills to argue more confidently and with success.
- Analyse arguments, understand the difference between argument and rhetoric; to identify errors in them;
- Develop principled and practical arguments and use evidence in support;
- Listen & respond to relevant information;
- Structuring the Argument: how to organise material by headlining and signposting;
- Persuasion: how to present sound or weak arguments with equally persuasive force.
Who is this programme suitable for?
Anyone that has to persuade in and outside the organisation.