Reduce the impact of Unconscious Bias on business performance. Learn about this key concept, covering the relationship between implicit associations, stereotypes and individual attitudes toward others, and the impact on organisational and business performance.
Learn practical techniques that will help to reduce the impact of unconscious bias and create a more inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Concepts & theory of unconscious bias;
- How unconscious bias can influence attitudes and behaviours;
- Diversity as competitive advantage and innovation;
- How unconscious bias can shape personal and group decision-making and have an impact on people management processes, organisational culture and business performance.
- Techniques for participants to use to identify, challenge, prevent and remove areas of unconscious bias in the workplace;
- Structure for success